1. Spinning wheels & Looms will be shipped direct to you from the Ashford Warehouse in New Zealand. Items returned for whatever reason will have to be sent back to the Warehouse at the your expense.
2. The customer selects the amount of postage required at the Checkout however should the amount selected be insufficient or too much, Spun Out will contact you will the correct amount. Insufficient postage will require you to make the extra payment before goods can be dispatched. Overpayment of postage will be refunded to you via the same method payment was made.
3. No order will be despatched until payment has been verified as received into our account in full.
4. Spun Out has no control over how your order is handled once we deliver it to a Post Office. Please contact your local Post Office if you have concerns with a delivery.
5. We recommend that you select the added option of Registered Post at Checkout should you want an added level of security. Registered Post gives you:
• proof that the article was sent (when lodged at the post office counter)
• proof that the article was received – a signature is obtained on delivery
• a unique identification number for every article
• compensation for loss or damage of the article up to $100 for a standard registered delivery.
5. Deliveries may take longer for orders that included custom hand-dyed items. Please note these items can take up to 7 days to dye & dry perfectly! Spun Out will be in contact with you to advise an ETA should it take any longer.
Placing an order with Spun Out, by any means, indicates the buyer’s acceptance of the Charges, Shipping, and Terms and Conditions shown on this website.